Pattaya nights are so varied that it is impossible to draw up a comprehensive directory.
The restaura nt at the street cart, In Pattaya you will enjoy many restaurants of all countries: Japanese, Laotian, Vietnamese, American, English, Irish, Arabic, Spanish, Swiss, Indian, German, Chinese, Austrian, Mexican, and Thai of course, and very often a very good value for money.
For disco on Walking Street, you will find Tony's, the Marine disco, Lucifer on the Walking Street on Pattaya Tai, Bamboo bar with disco music.
On third road you will find the Xzite. On the second road, Pattaya Nua, don't miss the Hollywood and the Paladium.
There is also on and around Walking Street bars and restaurants with bands, some with very good performances.
For shows, in our opinion, three stand out.
The ALANGKARN is a multidimensional show with Thai culture. This outstanding modern drama, with its large capacity (2000 seats), his innovative designs (length 70m), his big screens (11x15m) and artistic services synchronized with the latest electronic technology.
The Alcazar is the first cabaret in Asia, equivalent to the famous Lido or the Moulin Rouge in Paris. With 400 artists and their outstanding performance highlighted by games in modern lights.
The TIFFANY'S, in a beautiful setting, a drag show, is similar to the Alcazar. Which of the two shows is the most beautiful? Sometimes it is one sometimes it is another.
It is possible, in Pattaya and around, to practice a multitude of sports, ranging from Thai boxing to golf, snooker scuba diving, karting, bowlings, horse riding to bungee jumping and more ...
At least 17 golf courses are located close to Pattaya, very often with upscale amenities. Most of these courses are of international categories.
Jomtien Beach is a paradise for surfers and water sports enthusiasts, largely by the fact that this area enjoys brisk winds and fresh from the Gulf of Thailand and blowing landward.
Scuba diving and snorkeling with bottles is very popular around Pattaya's offshore islands, especially to those farthest from the Bay of Pattaya, known as Ko Pai, Ko Manwichai, and Ko Luam, Ko Rim
Pattaya, his attractions, theme parks. You will see parks and exotic gardens decorated with flowers of all beauties. Thais are elephant trainers, crocodiles, tigers, snakes etc.. with professionalism and a sense of extraordinary spectacle.
Among the major parks include
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden, a landscaped park, its palm (+ of 1100 varieties of palm trees) Her Thai cultural show, elephant show his players.
- Crocodile farm, its amazing collection of bonsai, his crocodile farm with his amazing show.
- Under Water World Pattaya, this aquarium is the largest and most modern in Asia.
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo, one of the largest tiger zoo in the world.
- Khaow Kheow Open Zoo, Wildlife park outdoors. Circuit on 2,000 hectares in practice by car or bicycle.
- Mini Siam, over 100 models of major monuments from antiquity to the present.
- Sanctuary of Truth, Architecture unavoidable, unique work of art made ??entirely with wood.
- Pattaya Elephant Village, This village was a haven for elephants.
- Pattaya Park, water theme park on the beach.
- The valley of the temples, a temple complex, 17 kilometers south of Pattaya.
- Floating market is the reconstruction of a floating market.
This list is not exhaustive, there are many other shows and attractions (snakes, monkeys, dolphins, etc. ..).